1. AL-Maskri A., AL-Kharusi L., AL-Miqbali H. and Mumtaz Khan M. 2010. Effects of salinity stress on growth of lettuce (lactuca sativa) under closed-recycle nutrient film technique. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 12(3): 377–380.
2. Arzani, A. 2008. Soilless culture (hydroponic) home and trade. Publishing Center, Isfahan University of Technology. 196 pp. (in Persian)
3. Ashrafuzzaman M., Halim Khan M. A. and Shahidullah. S. M. 2002.Vegetative growth of maize (Zea mays ) as affected by a range of salinity. Crops Research Hisar, 24: 286-291.
4. Avarseji Z., Kafi M., Sabet Teimouri M. and Orooji K. 2013. Investigation of salinity stress and potassium levels on morphophysiological characteristics of saffron. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 36: 299-310.
5. Baisakh N., Subudhi P. K. and Bhardwaj P. 2008. Primary responses to salt stress in a halophyte, smooth cordgrass (Spartina alterniflora Loisel). Funct Integr Genomics. 8:287-300.
6. Ben-Gal A and Shani U. 2002. Yield, transpiration and growth of tomatoes under combined excess boron and salinity stress. Plant Soil, 247:211-221
7. Bhardwaj SH., Sharma N.K., Srivastava P.K., and Shukla G. 2010. Salt tolerance assessment in alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) ecotypes. Botany Research Journal, 3: 1-6.
8. Bijeh keshavarzi M.H., Mousavi Nick M. and Zain al-Abedin M. 2011. Effect of salt (NaCl) stress on germination and early seedling growth of Lactuca sativa L. 1st National Conference on New Concepts in Agriculture., Islamic Azad University of Saveh. 1-5. (in Persian with English abstract)
9. Chipa B.R., and Lal P. 1995. Na/K ratio as basis of salt tolerance in wheat. Aust. J. Agric. Res, 46: 533-539.
10 .Decoteau, D.R. 2000.Vegetable Crops. Prentice-Hall, Inc. Upper Saddle River, New Jersy. pp: 464.
11. Ehteshamnia, A. 2006. Effects of salinity on seedling growth indices of 10 medicinal plants. 3th Medicinal Plant Symposium, Shahid Beheshti University. )In Persian(.
12. Fallahi J., Ebadi M.T., Ghorbani R. 2009. The effects of salinity and drought stresses ongermination and seedling growth of clary(salvia sclarea). Environmental Stresses in Agricultural Sciences. 1(1): 57-67.)In Persian(.
13. FAO, 2008. Land and Plant Nutrition Management Service. http://www.fao.org/ag/agl/agll/spush.
14. Gorham, J. 1996. Mechanisms of salt tolerance of halophytes. In: Halophytes ecologic agriculture. (eds: R. C. Allah, C. V. Nalcolm and A. Aamdy). Marcel Dekker. Inc., 30-53.
15. Hosseini H., Rezvani Moghadam P. 2006. Effect of water and salinity stress in seed germination on Isabgol (Plantago ovata). Iranian Journal. Field Crop Research. 4(1), 15-22. (In Persian).
16. Jafari, M. 1995. Portrait of salt and succulent halophyte. Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands. Tehran. 55 p. (in Persian)
17. Jamil M., Lee D.B., Jung K.Y., Ashraf M. Lee, S.C., and Rha E.S. 2006. Effect of salt (NaCl) stress on germination and early seedling growth of four vegetables species. Journal of Central European Agriculture. 7(2): 273-282.
18. Javadi H., Saghat Al-Eslami M.J. and Mousavi G.H. 2014. Effect of salinity on the germination and seedling growth of four species of medicinal plants. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 12 (1): 53-64. (in Persian)
19. Kafi M and Stewart D.A. 2002. Effects of salinity on growth and yield of 9 wheat cultivars. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 12(1). (in Persian)
20. Kakhaki S.F., Nezami A., Parsa M. and Kafi M. 2014. Evaluation of yield and yield components of 43 Sesame (Sesamun indicum L.) Lines and Ecotypes under Irrigated with Saline Water. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 12(3): 378-386. (in Persian)
21. Kerepesi H., and Galiba G. 2000. Osmotic and salt stress induced alteration in soluble carbohydrate content in wheat seedling. Crop Science, 40: 482-487.
22. Mohammadi R., Maly Amiri R. Taghavi M.R., and Caboly M.M. 2010. Genetic Diversity of Crop Yvnjhhay (West and North West) Iran, using microsatellite markers. Genetic modification of plants for forestry and Iran. 11-1.
23. Molassiotis A.N., Sotiropoulos T., Tanou G., Kofidis G., Diamantidis G., and Therios I. 2006. Antioxidant and anatomical responses in shoot culture of the apple rootstock MM 106 treated with NaCl, KCl, mannitiol or sorbitol. Biologia Plantarum, 50(1): 61-68.
24. Mou, B. 2008. Lettuce. pp. 75-116. In: Prohens, J., and Nuez, F. (eds.) Handbook of Plant Breeding. Vegetables I. Asteraceae, Brassicaceae, Chenopodiaceae and Cucurbitaceae. Springer Science, New York, USA.
25.Niu X., Bressan R. A. Hasegawa P. M. and Pardo J. M. 1995. Ion homeostasis in NaCl stress environment. Plant Physiology. 109: 735- 742.
26. Parida A.K., and Das A.B. 2005. Salt tolerance and salinity effects on plants: a review. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 60(3): 324-349.
27. Penuelas J., Isla R., Filella I., and Araus J.L. 1997. Visible and neart-infrared reflectance assessment of salinity effects on barely. Crop Science., 37: 198-202.
28. Peyvast, GH. 2006. Olericulture. Daneshpazir Publications of . 487 pp. (in Persian)
29. Poustini, K. 1995. Physiological responses of two wheat cultivars to salinity stress. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science. 26 (2): 57-64. (in Persian with English abstract)
30. Poustini k and Zehtab Salmasi S. 1997. Effect of salinity on dry matter production and remobilization in two wheat cultivars. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science. 29(4): 11-17. (in Persian with English abstract)
31. Rahimian Mashhadi H., Bagheri Kazem Aabad A. and Paryab A. 1992. Potential effects of the polyethylene glycol and sodium chloride combined with temperature on germination of the masses of dryland wheat. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 5(1): 37-46. (in Persian)
32. Safarnejad A., Salami M.R and Hamidi H. 2008. Morphological characterization of medicinal plants (Plantago ovata, Plantago psyllium) in response to salt stress. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 75: 152-160. (in Persian)
33. Safarnejad A. and Hamidi H. 2008. Study of morphological characters of Foeniculum vulgare under salt stress. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research. 16(1): 125-140. (in Persian with English abstract)
34. Salami M.R., Safernejad A. and Hamidi H. 2007. Effect of salinity stress on morphological characters of Cuminum cyminum and Valeriana officinalis. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi. 72: 77-83. (in Persian with English abstract)
35. Singh L., and Pal B. 2001. Effect for saline water and ferility levels on yield, potassium, zinc content and uptake by blonde psyllium (Plantago ovata Forsk.). Crops Research. (Hisar)., 22: 424-431.
36. Soltani A., Galeshi S., Zenali E., and Latifi N., 2001. Germination seed reserve utilization and growth of chicpea as affected by salinity and seed size. Seed Science and Technology, 30: 51-60.
37. Voutsela S, Yarsi G, Petropoulos S.A, Khan E.M .2012. The effect of grafting of five different rootstocks on plant growth and yield of tomato plants cultivated outdoors and indoors under salinity stress. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 7(41): 5553–5557.
38. Yarnia M., Heydari Sharif Abad H., and Rahim Zadeh Khui F. 2005. Effect of carbonat calcium on tolerance to salinity in alfalfa figures. Journal in Agriculture Knowledge. 2: 9-21.