1. Abbas S.M. 2013. The influence of bio-stimulantson the growth and on the biochemical composition of Vicia faba cv. Giza 3 beans. Romanian Biotechnological Letter 18: 8061–8068.
2. Abbasi H., AghaAlikhani M., and Hamzei J. 2017. Effect of irrigation intervals, black plastic mulch and bio-fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 15(2): 399-412. (In Persian with English abstract)
3. Adediran J.A., Taiwo L.B., Akande M.O., Sobulo R.A., and Idowu O.J. 2004. Application of organic and inorganic fertilizer for stainable maize and cowpea yields in Nigeria. Journal of Plant Nutrition 27: 1163-1181.
4. Al-Tarwneh A.A. 2005. The effects of two types of organic manure and NPK on growth, yield and quality of lettuce and strawberry. Mu’tah University. M.Sc. Thesis.
5. Asami D.K., Hong Y., Barrett D.M., and Mitchell A.E. 2003. Comparison of the total phenolic and ascorbic acid content of freeze-dried and air-dried marion berry, strawberry, and corn grown using conventional, organic, and sustainable agricultural practices. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 51(5): 1237-1241.
6. Aslam M., Sultana B., Anwar F., Munir H. 2016. Foliar spray of selected plant growth regulators affected the biochemical and antioxidant attributes of spinach in a field experiment. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 40: 136-145.
7. Behzadi Y., Saleh A., Baloch H.R., and Yadavi A. 2014. Effect of biological, organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 25(4): 161-175.
8. Brand-Williams W., Cuvelier M.E., and Berset C. 1995. Use of free radical method to evaluate antioxidant activity. Lebens. Wissen Technology 28: 25-30.
9. Bradford M.M. 1976. Rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry 72: 248-254.
10. Colla G., Nardi S., Cardarelli M., Ertani A., Lucini L., Canaguier R., and Rouphae Y. 2015. Protein hydrolysates as biostimulants in horticulture. Scientia Horticulturae 196: 28–38.
11. Decoteau D.R., Kasperbauer M.J., and Hunt P.G. 1989. Mulch surface color affects yield of fresh-market tomatoes. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science 114: 216-219.
12. El- Gawad A., and Osman H.S. 2014. Effect of exogenous application of boric acid and seaweed extract on growth, biochemical content and yield of eggplant. Journal of Horticultural Science and Ornamental Plants 6(3): 133-143.
13. Fan D., Hodges D.M., Zhang J., Kirby C.W., Ji X., Locke S.J., Critchley A.T., and Prithiviraj B. 2011. Commercial extract of the brown seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum enhances phenolic antioxidant content of spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.) which protects Caenorhabditis elegans against oxidative and thermal stress. Food Chemistry 124(1): 195-202.
14. Haider M.V., Ayyub C.M., Pervez M.A., Asad H., Manan A., and Ashraf A. 2012. Impact of foliar application of seaweed extract on growth, yield and quality of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). Soil Environment 3(2): 157-162.
15. Hemantaranjan A. 1996. Physiology and biochemical significance of zinc in plants. In: Advancement in Micronutrient Research, Ed. Hemanteranjan, A. Scientific Publishers, Joudhpur, Rajasthan, India, Pp: 151-178.
16. Honarjoo N., Hajrasuliha S.H., Amini H. 2013. Three plants in absorption of ions from different natural saline and sodic soils. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 6: 988-993.
17. Hussain A.I., Anwar F., Sherazi S.T.H., and Przybylski R. 2008. Chemical composition, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of basil (Ocimum basilicum) essential oils depends on seasonal variations. Food Chemistry 108: 986-995.
18. Javanmardi J., and Rezaei R. 2014. The effects of colorful polyethylene soil cover on quality and quantity of Capsicum annuum. Vegetable Science 2: 1-7.
19. Karimi J., Nasorahzadeeh A., Jalili F., and Valipour R. 2011. The effects of P fertilizer and micro elements foliar application on yield and yield component of Maize. Research in Crop Science 4(15): 33-43.
20. Kasirajan S., and Ngouajio M. 2012. Polyethylene and biodegradable mulches for agricultural applications: a review. Agronomy for sustainable development 32: 501-529.
21. Khan W., RayirathSubramanian U.P., Jithesh M.N., Rayorath P., Hodges D.M.,Critchley A.T., Craigie J.S., Norrie J., and Prithiviraj B. 2009. Seaweed extracts as bio-stimulants of plant growth and development. Journal of Plant Growth and Regulators 28: 386–399.
22. Khandan A. 2004. The effects of chemical and organic fertilizer on physico-chemical characteristic of soil and on planago psyllium yield traits. MSC, thesis, Ferdosi University of Mashhad.
23. Khazaee Z., Sayari M. 2015. Effect of foliar application of 5- aminolevulinic acid on growth, some physiological factors and yield of sweet pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) under drought stress. Journal of Plant Research 28(5): 952-961. (In Persian with English abstract)
24. Kim K.H., Tsao R., Yang R., and Cui S.W. 2006. Phenolic acid profiles and antioxidant activities of wheat bran extracts and the effect of hydrolysis conditions. Food Chemistry 95: 466–473.
25. Kwiattowski C.A., and Juszczak J. 2011. The response of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) to the application of growth stimulators and forecrops. Acta Agrobotanica 64(2): 69-76.
26. Loughrin J.H., and Kaspertbauer M.J. 2001. Light reflected from colored mulches affects aroma and phenol content of sweet basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) leaves. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 49(3): 1331-1335.
27. Luziatelli F., Grazia Ficca A., Colla G., Baldassrre Svecova E., and Ruzzi M. 2019. Foliar application of vegetal-derived bioactive compounds stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria and enhances microbiome biodiversity in lettuce. Frontiers in Plant Science. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpls.2019.00060
28. MolaHossaini H., and Jalali A. 2016. The effects of foliar application of potassium fertilizer to reduce the effects of irrigation water salinity on potatoes. Iranian Journal of Field crops Research 25(1): 204-215.
29. Nagai T., and Ukimoto T. 2003. Preparation and functional properties of beverages made from Sea algae. Food Chemistry 81: 327–332.
30. Prochazkova D., Sairam R.K., Srivastava G.C., and Singh, D.V. 2001. Oxidative stress and antioxidant activity as the basis of senescence in maize leaves. Plant Science 161: 765-771.
31. Ravi S., Channal H.T., Hebsur N.S., Patil B.N., and Dharmatti P.R. 2008. Effect of sulfur, zinc and iron nutrition on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and quality of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Science 32:382- 385.
32. Rios-Gonzalez K., Erdei L., and Lips S.H. 2002. The activity of antioxidant enzymes in maize and sunflower seedlings as affected by salinity and different nitrogen sources. Plant Science 162: 923-930.
33. Rouphaely Y., Giordano M., Cardarelli M., Cozzolino E., Mori M., Kyriacou M.C., Bonini P., and Colla G. 2018. Plant- and seaweed-based extracts increase yield but differentially modulate nutritional quality of greenhouse spinach through bio-stimulant action. Agronomy 8(7): 126. https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy8070126.
34. Sawan Z.M., Hafez S.A., and Basyony A.E. 2001. Effect of nitrogen fertilization and foliar application of plant growth retardant and zinc on cotton seed, protein and oil yields and oil properties of cotton. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science186: 183-191.
35. Shokri B., Darabi S., Ghadrei N., and Javaedi T. 2013. The investigation of plastic mulch on different biological characteristics of strawberry under drought stress. Second National Conference on Agriculture and Sustainable Natural Resources. 1-5. (In Persian with English abstract)
36. Taie H.A.A., Salama Z.A., and Radwan S. 2010. Potential activity of basil plants as a source of antioxidants and anticancer agents as affected by organic and bio-organic. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj 38(1): 119-127.
37. Tobeh A., and Salamat Bakhsh M. 2011. The effects of micro-nutreint foliar application at different development stage in yield component of Ricinus communis. MS.c Thesis. University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. (In Persian with English abstract)
38. Vojodi Mehrabani L., Valizadeh Kamran R., Hassanpouraghdam M.B., and Asadi R. 2018. Foliar application of Marmarin on antioxidant activity and storage time of garden cress (Lepidium sativum L.). AgricultureConspectus Scientificus 83(3): 263-268.
39. Vojodi Mehrabani L., Valizadeh Kamran R., and Hassanpouraghdam M.B. 2017. The effects of relative substitution of organic fertilizers on elemental content, some physiological traits and yield of Lepidium sativum L. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 27(3): 63-72.
40. Vojodi Mehrabani L., Valizadeh Kamran R., Azizpour K. 2016. The effects of organic manures, soil cover and drying temperature on some growth and phytochemical characteristics of Calendula officinalis. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 26(4): 103-112. (In Persian with English abstract)