1. Ameri A., Tehranifar A., Davarynejad G.H., and Shoor M. 2012. Effect of substrate and cultivar on growth characteristic of strawberry in soilless culture system. African Journal of Biotechnology, 11(56): 11960-11966. (in Persian with English abstract)
2. Aminoroaya S., Naderi D., Golparvar A.R., and Gheisari M.M. 2013. Investigate of morphological variation in Marigold (Calendula Officinalis L.) at different substrates. Technical Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 3:3807-3810.
3. Anwar M., Patra D.D., Chand S., Alpesh K., Naqvi A., and Khanuja S.P.S. 2005. Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth, herb and oil yield, nutrient accumulation and oil quality of French basil. Communication in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 36(13-14): 1737-1746.
4. Arnon A.N. 1967. Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants.Agronomy Journal, 23: 112-121.
5. Arshad M., and Chamani E. 2009. Effect of vermicompost on the vegetative and flowering petunia varieties Dream Neon Rose. P.4. The Sixth Congress of Horticultural Sciences. Gilan University.
6. Astaraei A.R. 2006. Effect of municipal solid waste compost and vermi compost on yield and yiled components of Plantago ovata. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic plants, 3(33): 180-187. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Atiyeh R., Edwards C.A., Subler S., and Metzeger J.D. 2001. Pig manure vermicompost as a component of a horticultural bedding plant medium: Effects on physicochemical properties and plant growth. Bioresource Technology, 78: 11- 20.
8. Beyk khormizi A., Abrishamchi P., and Ganjeali A. 2014. Effect of Vermicompost on Germination and Seedling Growth of Tomato (Lycopersicum esculentom L.) Varieties, Mobil and Superorbina journal of horticultural science, 27(4): 383-393.
9. Bradley R.D. 2010. Green roofs as a means of pollution abatement. Environmental Pollution, 159(8-9): 2100-2110.
10. Bremness L. 1999. Herbs. eyewitness handbook. London. pp: 176.
11. Chamani E., Joyce D.C., and Reyhanytabar A. 2008. Vermicompost effects on the growth and flowering of Petunia hybrida ‘Dream Neon Rose: American-Eurasian Journal Agricultural And Envirronmental Sciences, 3(3): 506-512.
12. Darzi M.T., Ghalavand A., Rejali F., and Sefidkon F. 2006. Effects of biofertilizers application on yield and yield components in Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 22 (4): 276-292.
13. Evans M.R., and Gachukia M. 2004. Fresh parboiled rice hulls serve as an alternative to perlite in greenhouse crop substrates. HortScience, 39: 232-235.
14. Fernandez-Cañero R., Emilsson T., Fernandez-Barba C., and Machuca M. Ã. H. 2013. Green roof systems: A study of public attitudes and preferences in southern Spain. Journal of Environmental Management. 128: 106-115.
15. Fotouhi K., Ahmadali J., Noorjoo A., Khorshid A. 2008. Irrigation management based on allowed water depletion at different growth stages of sugar beet in Miyandoab region. Journal of Sugar Beet, 24(1): 43-60. (in Persian with English abstract)
16. Gandomkar A., Kalbasy M., and Ghorbani A. 2003. Effect of compost leachate on yield and chemical composition of corn and the effects of leachate residual on soil characteristics. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 60: 2-8. (in Persian with English abstract)
17. Gao X., Zou C., Wang L., and Zhang F. 2005. Silicon improves water use efficiency in maize plants. Journal of Plant Nutrition, 27(8): 1457-1470
18. Gul A., 1999. Investigation on the Effect of media and bag volume on Cucumber. Cahier Option Mediterranean’s, 31: 371-378.
19. Hamidpour M., Amjazi H., Taj Abadi A., and Hoseini H. 2012. Effect of phosphorus, vermicompost and natural zeolite on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of zinnia elegans. Journal of science and technology of greenhouse culture, 3(10): 79-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Hamidpour M., Fathi S., and Roosta H.R. 2013. Effects of zeolite and vermicompost on growth characteristics and concentration of some nutrients in Petunia hybrida. Journal of science and technology of greenhouse culture, 4(13): 95- 103. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Hekmati j. 2011. The seasonal flowers. Publication of Agriculture Iran, Tehran.
22. Hohjo M., Ganda M., Maruo T., Shinohara Y., and Ito T. 2001. Effect of NaCl application on growth. Yield and fruit quality in NFT- tomato plants. Acta Horticulturae, 548: 469-475.
23. Inden H., and Torres A. 2004. Comparison of four substrates on the growth and quality of tomatoes. Acta Horticulturae, (ISHS), 644: 205-210.
24. Islam M.D.S., Khan S., Ito T., Maruo T., and Shinohara Y. 2002. Characterization of the physicochemical properties of environmentally friendly organic substrate in relation to rockwool. Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, 77: 143-148.
25. Janati N., Azizi G., and Arian M. 2012. Effect of vermicompost and humic acid on some of qualitative and quantitative characteristics of Garden savory (Satureia hortensis). National conference on natural products and medicinal plants, 26-27 Sep. 2012. Bojnoord. Iran.
26. Kamenidou S., Cavins T.J., and Marek S. 2008. Silicon supplements affect horticultural traits of greenhouse-produced ornamental sunflowers. Horticultural Sciences, 43(1): 236–239.
27. Kamenidou S., Cavins T.J., and Marek S. 2009. Evaluation of silicon as a nutritional supplement for greenhouse zinnia production. Scientia Horticulturae, 119: 297-301.
28. Kamenidou S., Cavins T.J., and Marek S. 2010. Silicon supplements affect floricultural quality traits and elemental nutrient concentrations of greenhouse produced gerbera. Scientia Horticulturae, 123: 390-394.
29. Kheyrabi J., Tavakoli A., Entesari M., and Salamat A. 1996. Deficit irrigation guidelines. Journal of the working group water management plants and crops, Press the Iranian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage.
30. Khorramdel S., Amin-ghafoori A., Rezvani-moghaddam P., and Nassiri-Mahallati M. 2010. TheEffect of diffrent Irrigation levels with using Biological Fertilizers on Seed Yield, Chlorophyll and RWC of Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.), 1st National. Conference of Sustain. Agricultural. & Healthy Products: 83-87.
31. Khoshkhoy M. 2013. Floriculture principles and species. Shiraz University Press, Shiraz.
32. Kupfer C., and Kahnt G. 1992. Effects of application of amorphous silica on transpiration and photosynthesis of soybean plants under varied soil and relative air humidity conditions. Journal of Agronomy. and Crop Sciences, 168: 318-325.
33. Ma JF., and Takahashi E. 2002. Soil, Fertilizer, and Plant Silicon Research in Japan. Elsevier Science B. V., 1000 AE Amsterdam.
34. Mahbob Khomami A. 2011. Effect of Sawdust Vermicompost in Pot Media on Nutrition and Growth of Dieffenbachia (Dieffenbachia amonea) Plant. Seed and Plant Production Journal, 26(4): 435-444. (in Persian with English abstract)
35. Mahbob Khomami A. 2011. The Effects of Kind and Rate of Vermicompost in Pot Medium on the Growth of Ficus bengamina. Seed and Plant Production Journal, 26(2): 333-346. (in Persian with English abstract)
36. Mahdloei S. 2010. Feasibility study of vertical green space in greater Tehran (Case Study: Tehran region 5). Master in science thesis of environment design.
37. Mahmodi N., Iranbakhsh A., and motalebi A. 2012. Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi species coexist on the qualitative and quantitative properties of the herb sage. Thesis, Islamic Azad University of Garmsar.
38. Mehrafsar S. 2013. Green roofs and challenges in the process of implementing them.Payam-e- Sabz.109(12): 13-16. (in Persian)
39. Mirmosavi H., Panahi H., Akbari H., and Akbarzadeh Y. 2012. The calibration methods used to estimate potential crop reference evapotranspiration (ET0) and calculate crop water requirement (ETc) Olive in Kermanshah province. Journal of Geography and Sustainability, 3: 45- 64. (in Persian)
40. Padmavathiamma P.K., Li L.Y., and Kumari U.R. 2008. An experimental study of vermin-biowaste composting for agriculture soil improvement. Bioresource Technology, 99: 1672-1681.
41. Prakash N.B., Narayanaswamy C., and Chandrashekar N. 2010. Status, calibration, and categorization of plant available silicon in different rice soils of Karnataka. Technical Bulletin from Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
42. Raja Sekar K., and Karmegan N. 2010. Earthworm casts as an alternate carrier material for biofertilizers: Assessment of endurance and viability of Azotobacter chroococcum, Bacillus megaterium and Rhizobiumleguminosarum. Scientia Horticulturae, 124: 286-289.
43. Rasouli F., and Maftoun M. 2010. Residual effects of two organic matters with or without nitrogen on growth and chemical composition of wheat and some soil chemical properties. Journal of Water and Soil, 24(2): 262-273. (in Persian with English abstract)
44. Razavian M., and Ghafouri Pour A. 2010. Green roofs. Amayesh Geographical Journal, 10: 137-170. (in Persian)
45. Revenga, C. 2000. Will there be enough water? Available online at: www.genie.uohawa.ca/nfrentte/cvg4122/content.html.
46. Saeidnejad A.H., and Rezvani Moghadam P. 2010. Investigation the effect of compost, vermicompost, cow and sheep manures on yield, yield components and essence percentage of cumin (Cuminum cyminum). Journal of Horticultural Science, 24(2): 142- 148. (in Persian with English abstract)
47. Sailor D.J. 2008. A green roof model for building energy simulation programs. Energy and Buildings, 40: 1466-1478.
48. Sanches Govin E., Rodrigues Gonzales H., Carballo Guerra C., and Milanes Figueredo M. 2005. Influence of organic fertilizers and bio-fertilizers on the quality of medicinal species Calendula officinalis L. and Matricaria recutita L. Cuban Journal of medicinal Plants, 10(1). pp: 1.
49. Sangwan P., Kaushik C.P., and Garg V.K. 2008. Feasibility of utilization of horse dung spiked filter cake in vermicomposters using exotic earthworm Eisenia foetida. Bioresource Technology, 99: 2442-2448.
50. Shafagh Kolvanagh J., Zehtab Salmasi S., Javanshir A., Moghaddam M.and Dabbagh Mohammadinasab A. 2010. Influence of nitrogen and weed interference on grain yield, yield components and leaf chlorophyll value of Soybean. Journnal of Sustainable Agricultue and Production Science, 19(1): 1-20. (in Persian)
51. Shahbazi M., Chamani E., Shahbazi M., and Mostafavi M. 2012. Investigation of media (Vermicompost, Peat and Coco- Peat) on growth and flowering of Carnation flower. Journnal of Sustainable Agricultue and Production Science, 22(3): 127-136. (in Persian with English abstract)
52. Yoo S.H., Choi J.Y., and Jang M.W. 2008. Estimation of design water requirement using FAO Penman-Monteith and optimal probability distribution function in South Korea. Agricultural. Water Management, 95: 845-853.